Updates from the Prenatal, Infant, Toddler Coalition
A diverse coalition focused on improving the well-being of pregnant people, infants and toddlers has made significant progress in the past few months. Since forming in March, the Prenatal, Infant, Toddler Coalition convened by the Colorado Children’s Campaign, Clayton Early Learning and a Steering Committee of diverse stakeholders has made great progress towards our goal of building public will and moving policy specifically in support of programs and practices that help expecting families, pregnant people, infants, and toddlers in Colorado to thrive. Participation in the Coalition is open to anyone with an interest – and we have lots of opportunities for you to engage!
- Join a workgroup! The Coalition has established four workgroups to guide and inform our policy agenda and advocacy plan: Power Mapping and Research, Infant-Toddler Child Care, Partnership, and Engagement. See our Workgroup flier for more information about the purpose of each Workgroup and how to join their efforts.
- Participate in our August 8 webinar from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. to review the landscape analysis undertaken by consultants Ginger Maloney and Melissa Kelley for the Coalition. Join via computer using https://zoom.us/j/4344154929 or by phone using +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833; Meeting ID: 434 415 4929.
- Help us understand the diversity of work happening across the state that impacts expecting families, pregnant people, infants, and toddlers and the providers who support them. Please add your coalition or project to our database using this form: https://goo.gl/forms/tGs2rXjkdKw98Fif1
- Access all the Prenatal, Infant, Toddler Coalition meeting notes and more at bit.ly/PNITdocs
- View the Prenatal, Infant, Toddler Coalition calendar at bit.ly/PNITcal
- Join us at the next full Coalition meeting in person or via zoom on August 30th from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Location TBA.