New Year’s Resolutions
In the spirit of the season, the Colorado Children’s Campaign staff shared their New Year’s resolutions.
My New Year’s resolution is to…
- Tara: Appreciate my small children more, because each day I realize how quickly they are getting big.
- Joy: Refine my texting skills (especially the strategic use of emoticons), to better “talk” to my teenagers in their language of choice.
- Hanna: Try and live more like my pet dog Harvey and ‘wag’ more and ‘bark’ less!
- Renee: Be less reactive and more patient with my family.
- Jennifer: Fill my time with less busyness and more productivity in all facets of my life.
- Kristy: Be grateful for every day.
- Marley: Express my gratitude for all of the wonderful people in my life.
- Jacy: Slow down and appreciate my family, my life, and my blessings.
- Sarah: Get out of bed earlier and enjoy more stress-free mornings!
- Reilly: Make time to read for fun!
- Charlie: Don’t burn my tongue.
We wish you happy holidays and a wonderful New Year.