Join us on 8/15 for a #SaludTues tweetchat on early childhood development!
We’ll be cohosting a Twitter chat on Tuesday, August 15, at 11:00 a.m. about early childhood development and Latino children together with Salud America, Nacer Sano Baby, 1,000 Days and Child Trends. Early care providers and early childhood development programs have the power to connect families to services and resources to improve school readiness and promote healthy development and well-being. During the Twitter chat we’d love to hear your experiences and stories as we explore:
- Why the early years are so important.
- The barriers Latino families face in receiving the care and services they need.
- How we can elevate the conversation around early childhood development.
Use and search for #SaludTues on Twitter on August 15 at 11 a.m. to follow the conversation and share strategies, stories and resources to ensure that Latino kids—and all kids—get off to a healthy early start.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Elevate Early Childhood Development”
- TIME/DATE: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. MST on Tuesday, August 15, 2017
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: Child Trends (@ChildTrends); Nacersano baby (@nacersanobaby); 1,000 Days (@1000Days); and Children’s Campaign (@ColoradoKidsOrg)
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #ececo #earlyed #elevatingequity #SpeakUpCO #2gen
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p ET every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludAmerica, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The University of Texas Health, San Antonio. A tweetchat is a live Twitter event or conversation, usually moderated by cohosts and focused around a general topic. They can be great ways to share information with partners and advocates and to boost the visibility of your organization.