Speak Up for Kids Day at the Capitol
A joint effort of Clayton Early Learning, Children’s Hospital Colorado, and Colorado Children’s Campaign, Speak Up for Kids Day at the Capitol is a complimentary event that offers those interested in child advocacy an insider’s perspective of the policy making process. Participants get the training and support needed to speak up effectively on the issues that matter most to Colorado kids. If you care about kids’ issues but are uncertain how to make your voice heard on policy issues, this is the event for you!
Speak Up For Kids 2018 supporting organizations:
- Colorado Association for Gifted & Talented
- Colorado Children’s Healthcare Access Program (CHAP)
- Colorado Children’s Immunization Coalition
- Colorado Parent Teacher Association
- Denver Chapter —National Black Child Development Institute
- Denver’s Early Childhood Council
- Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance
- Early Milestones Colorado
- Fostering Colorado
- Head Start
- Healthier Colorado
- Healthy Child Care Colorado
- Huerfano-Las Animas Counties Early Childhood Advisory Council
- Junior League of Denver
- Kids At Their Best
- Mile High United Way
- Promises for Children
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center
- Save the Children Action Network
- Telluride R-1 School District
- Treehouse Learning
Speak Up for Kids Resources
Speak Up for Kids Day includes a full schedule of activities, including visits with legislators at the capitol. Each year, we assemble a collection of resources to help attendees prepare for the event.
Speak Up for Kids FAQs
Going to this year’s Speak Up for Kids Day at the Capitol? Have question about the event? If so, we encourage you to read through our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Sorry, there are no events to show at this time.